When you run your organization on CodeExcellence, you’re in good company. CodeExcellence’s Software Quality Governance Platform gives you all the tools you need to get visibility into quality and risks early in the development cycle, so that you can make better organizational decisions.
More Than Just Code Monitoring
Gain Wide Visibility and Control
- Allows continuous monitoring and management of all code in development for geographically distributed teams and suppliers.
- Enables continual and objective assessment of the structural quality of applications being delivered to the organization.
- Offers management visibility early in the development cycle across in-house and outsourced teams and software supply chain partners.
Produce Higher Quality Code
- Enables developers to test their code against the organization’s corporate guidelines and best practices.
- Improve developers’ skills by enabling them to identify and fix their own coding flaws.
- Saves time to market and costs, while improving customer satisfaction because it was built for development environments.
- Fixes critical defects in code while it is still in development, when it is most cost and time effective to fix them.
- Ensures good development practices that result in components and frameworks that can be reused, thereby reducing rework and improving delivery times.
- Drives application maintenance costs down through automated and continuous structural quality improvement.
- Seamlessly integrates into existing workflows to ensure development testing adoption by developers and management.
- Scales, to test the largest codebases across geographic locations and multiple teams.
- Provides a centralized measurement of development teams and projects in a consistent manner.
- Displays code-level diagnostic data when you need it.
- Delivers results quickly to the developer to ensure code defects are fixed right away.
- Creates deeper connections between development and operations.
- Offers the best fit for agile environments.
- Is a true enterprise solution because it enables analysis of all major technology stacks in use at IT organizations
- Analyzes even the most extreme custom code.
- Offers to management visibility across their internal and external supply chain.
- Triggers alerts based on actual baseline performance, not manual SLAs.
- Gives actionable insights to all levels of an IT organization at the code and application level.
- Automatically enforces compliance and governance as needed.
- Eliminates security risks by helping developers build quality code.
- Controls risks across internal development teams, offshore resources and across the supply chain.